INDOSCANDIC ORGANISATION (ISO) ENGAGES IN THE FOLLOWING
- Organize meetings and cooperation activities on the venues of the six collaborated countries.
- Honour, recognize and assists outstanding individuals and Organisations for their outstanding contributions for the development of IndoScandic-ties and regions.
- Promotion of several works for social empowerment to achieve a prosperous and independent society and thereby empower the rural and urban youth.
- The IndoScandic Business Council (IBC), makes business between the IndoScandic region more efficient and profitable through our platform to introduce regional companies and facilitate new business opportunities which are on growth of our members.
- The council’s primary mission is to serve as a link between Business and Government leaders, resulting in increased trade and investment. ISO is a membership-based council and its Advisory Board is comprised of eminent personalities from top corporate Organisations. We connect the largest democracies with highest technology developed nations and inspire sustainable business standards.
- Reach out using a variety of publications, including newsletters, magazine, books, and journals, and social media.
ISO is growing at a fast rate and shall manoeuvre different levels of business, cultural, innovation & technological and educational opportunities within our community in these countries. Our focus will be to increase diaspora in these countries because it can highly impact the relationship between Scandinavia and India.
OUR ACTIVITY IS RELATED TO
The IndoScandic Organisation organizes several activities from time to time with the cooperation of members and other organisations for health society. Our activity is related to: